Affordable Preschool Program is a monthly preschool curriculum kit with a combination of learning concepts and craft projects. Appropriate for children ages 3 to 5 years old, we show you how to teach using hands-on learning, which is the best way for young children to learn. Supplies are included for fun follow up projects to reinforce the teaching and to help promote a positive attitude towards learning. The crafts are thematic and seasonal based upon the month ordered. This program is unique in that the numbers and letters are always in sequence from your last order, even if you skip a month of crafts. You have the flexibility to use this program at your own pace to fit your schedule, although it is most commonly used as a two or three day a week program.
INCLUDED EACH MONTH
- Easy to follow lesson plans to teach 2 letters, 2 numbers, a color, and a shape each month
- 8 seasonal or theme related crafts specific to the month
- Necessary supplies for follow up learning activities and crafts
- Activity calendar
- Learning game
- Creative movement and physical activity
- Monthly curriculum kits give you the flexibility to use 2 to 3 days per week or go at your own pace
- Lesson plans include easy instructions on how to teach new numbers, letters, colors, and shapes each month
- Supplies are included for 14 projects per child per month. Save your time in preparation and shopping for supplies. No need to buy and save more supplies than you need. You will always have enough supplies for each project.
- Activities and crafts are developmentally appropriate for children ages 3 to 5 years old either one on one or in group settings
- Education is the key to success for your children. We can help you teach early skills and knowledge. Most importantly, we can help you develop an early love of learning with our proven educational activities and materials